THE PAC-MAC KB-220. LOADS BETTER THAN THE REST.
Select a point to see more about Pac-Mac KB-220 Series Grapple Truck.
Data & Specifications
Height of boom to ground in lowest travel position (based on 42 in. chassis height)
- 12 ft. 6 in. stand up
- 13 ft. 1 in. rotating platform
- 20 ft. fixed
- 22 ft. fixed
Optional boom lengths
- 23 ft. (20 ft. with 3 ft. extended)
- 25 ft. (22 ft. with 3 ft. extended)
- 270° non-continuous (stand up)
- 360° continuous (only on crows nest)
Lifting capacity at 22 ft. (with bucket)
- Varies with boom length
- Tandem pump for simultaneous operation of multiple functions
- Standup: Pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
- Rotating platform: Mechanical joysticks or pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
- 20 or 22 ft.
- 30 / 40 cubic yds.
- 45° +/- 1°
- 3/16 in. (1/4 in. optional)
- 4 in. joist with 12 in. spacing
- Side ribs 24 in. spacing
- L.E.D. / Mid-body turn signals
- Strobes in rear corner of post
- 4 ft. – (32″ wide optional)
- 5 ft.
- All hoses are enclosed within pedestal
- Rotating operator’s station
- Mechanical joysticks
- Pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
- Pilot-operated swing control (only on crows nest)
- 360-degree continuous boom rotation (only on crows nest)
- A-style outrigger design
- Ease of outrigger removal and maintenance
- Built-in holding valves for safety
- Smooth pads for minimal street damage
- Boom up sensor
- Twin cylinders provide superior biting force (bucket)
- High strength tempered steel replaceable cutting edges (bucket)
- Anti-scalp design (bucket)
- 360-degree continuous rotation (bucket)
- Integral holding valves in main and tip boom cylinders for increased safety
- Ductile iron gland/piston, chrome rods, replaceable bronze bushings
- Bumper meets DOT standards
- 1-year hydraulic warranty
- Hardox body
- Door style options: single, double, or scow
- Tarp options: spring assist with arm, spring assist armless, electric with arm
- Optional pneumatic air latch for rear door.
- “Outrigger Up” safety feature
All design, specifications, and components are subject to change at the manufacturer’s sole discretion at any time without notice. Data published herein is for information purposes only and shall not be construed to warrant suitability of the unit for any particular purpose, as performance may vary with the conditions encountered. The only warranty is our standard written warranty for this product at the time of shipment.
Ready for your Pac-Mac?
Contact Pac-Mac to find your dealer.