THE PAC-MAC KB-20. LOADS BETTER THAN THE REST.
Select a point to see more about Pac-Mac KB-20 Series Grapple Truck.
Data & Specifications
Height of boom to ground in lowest travel position (based on 37 in. chassis height)
- 11 ft.
- 20 ft. (16 ft. with 4 ft. extension)
- 270° non-continuous
Lifting Capacity at 20 ft. (with grapple)
- 3,387 lbs. (Standard)
- 4,500 lbs. (Optional) HD Series
- 11 ft. 8 in. (extended)
- 8 ft. (retracted)
- Tandem pump allows simultaneous operation of multiple functions
- Greaseless mechanical levers or optional pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
- 18 ft./ 20 ft.
- 24 / 25 / 28 / 30 cubic yds.
- 45° +/- 1°
- 3/16 in. (1/4 in. optional)
- 8 in. main sill
- 4 in. joist with 12 in. spacing
- Side ribs 24 in. spacing
- L.E.D. with mid-body turn signal
- 4 ft.
- 5 ft.
10 ft. Radius
- 7,172 lbs.
16 ft. Radius
- 4,682 lbs.
20 ft. Radius
- 3,387 lbs.
The KB-20 has the industry’s only FULL one cubic yard grapple.
Available with integrated side hopper
Side Arm Hopper
- Designed to lift and dump 500 lbs.
- Carriage constructed using a track and nylon bearings
- Boom constructed of high strength steel tubing
- Hopper contains 1 cubic yard capacity
- Lift cylinder incorporates integral holding valves to prevent boom from falling in instance of hose rupture
- Dedicated hydraulic control valve
- Grease-able pivot points for longer life
- Hopper stored under body allowing body capacity to remain the same
- Can be used with a KBF-20H Series Loader and TKB-1824, TKB-1925 or TKB-2030
- General chassis CA = 108 in.
- Bucket stowed between chassis cab and loader or on rest behind loader
- Electric or pneumatic trailer brakes available
- Trailers available
- Operator station options:
- Rotating platform
- Rotating platform with cab
(climate control available)
- Mechanical joysticks or hydraulic pilot-operated joysticks available
Standard Clam-Shell Grapple
ST (Sort & Transfer) Grapple
Mega Tooth Grapple Blades
Available with a variety of grapple teeth options.
- Double “barn style” rear doors
- Complete discharge due to fully opening, swinging door(s)
- 45° body tilt for complete cleanout
- Nylon braided wiring harness
- Watertight connectors
- L.E.D. lighting
- Low profile anti-scalp design
- High-strength tempered steel replaceable edges
- Dual cylinder configuration
- Easy to use when handling heavy, bulky materials
- Dual cylinders provide superior biting force
- 20 ft. boom (16 ft. main boom, 4 ft. tip boom)
- Slewing ring and Gearbox configuration
- All twin telescopic dump cylinders are designed with ductile iron gland/piston, chrome rods, and mounted outboard of frame
- Built-in holding valves for safety
- Fixed H-style
- Smooth pads for minimal street damage
- ANSI Z-245 compliance
- Bumper meets D.O.T. rear impact standards
- All hydraulic hoses are enclosed or shielded
- Integral holding valves in the main boom, tip boom, and outrigger cylinders
- Boom height alarm
- E-stop located in operator’s platform
- Extended warranty available
- Hardox body
- Pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
- Various tarp options
- Outrigger down alarm
- Outrigger-mounted strobes
- Additional light packages
- Body up alarm
- Frame mounted toolbox
- Tool holder
- Door style option: single, double “barn style”, or scow
All design, specifications, and components are subject to change at the manufacturer’s sole discretion at any time without notice. Data published herein is for information purposes only and shall not be construed to warrant suitability of the unit for any particular purpose, as performance may vary with the conditions encountered. The only warranty is our standard written warranty for this product at the time of shipment.
Ready for your Pac-Mac?
Contact Pac-Mac to find your dealer.