THE KB-2 IS Pac-Mac’s non-CDL Grapple Truck.
Select a point to see more about Pac-Mac’s KB-2 Series Grapple Truck.
Data & Specifications
Height of boom to ground in lowest travel position (based on 37 in. chassis height)
- 11 ft.
- 17 ft.
- 270° non-continuous
Lifting Capacity at 17 ft. (with grapple)
- 2,625 lbs.
Fixed H-style Outriggers
- 8 ft.
- Tandem pump allows simultaneous operations of multiple functions
- Greaseless mechanical levers or optional pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
- 18 ft.
- 20 cubic yds.
- 45° +/- 1°
- 3/16 in.
- 8 in. main sill
- 4 in. joist with 16 in. spacing
- 4 ft. wall body
- 1/8 in. Hardox with built in dirt guard
- L.E.D. with mid-body turn signal
- 30 in.
- 5 ft.
10 ft. Radius
- 6,020 lbs.
16 ft. Radius *
- 3,025 lbs.
17 ft. Radius
- 2,625 lbs.
*Compared to the competition
- Double “barn style” rear doors
- Complete discharge due to fully opening, swinging door(s)
- 45° body tilt for complete cleanout
- Nylon braided wiring harness
- Watertight connectors
- L.E.D. lighting
- Low profile anti-scalp design
- High-strength tempered steel replaceable edges
- Dual cylinder configuration
- Easy to use when handling heavy, bulky materials
- Dual cylinders provide superior biting force
- 17 ft. boom (10 ft. main boom, 7 ft. tip boom)
- Slewing ring and Gearbox configuration
- All twin telescopic dump cylinders are designed with ductile iron gland/piston, chrome rods, and mounted outboard of frame
- Built-in holding valves for safety
- Fixed H-style
- Smooth pads for minimal street damage
- ANSI Z-245 compliance
- Bumper meets D.O.T. rear impact standards
- All hydraulic hoses are enclosed or shielded
- Integral holding valves in the main boom, tip boom, and outrigger cylinders
- Boom height alarm
- E-stop located in operator’s platform
- Extended warranty available
- Pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
- Various tarp options
- Outrigger down alarm
- Outrigger-mounted strobes
- Additional light packages
- Body up alarm
- Frame mounted toolbox
- Tool holder
- Single door
All design, specifications, and components are subject to change at the manufacturer’s sole discretion at any time without notice. Data published herein is for information purposes only and shall not be construed to warrant suitability of the unit for any particular purpose, as performance may vary with the conditions encountered. The only warranty is our standard written warranty for this product at the time of shipment.
Ready for your Pac-Mac?
Contact Pac-Mac to find your dealer.