THE PAC-MAC KB-20. LOADS BETTER THAN THE REST.
Select a point to see more about Pac-Mac KB-20 Series Grapple Truck.
Data & Specifications
Height of boom to ground in lowest travel position (based on 37 in. chassis height)
- 11 ft.
- 20 ft. (16 ft. with 4 ft. extension)
Optional boom lengths
- 16 / 17 / 18 ft. (fixed)
- 270° non-continuous
Lifting capacity (including bucket)
- 3,300 lbs. (standard) at 20 ft.
- 4,500 lbs. (optional) at 16 ft.
- Outrigger (extended): 11 ft. 8 in.
- Outrigger (retracted): 8 ft.
- Tandem pump for simultaneous operation of multiple functions
- Standup: Individual levers or pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
- Mechanical joysticks or pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
Standard 1824 Body
* Chassis specification very depending on different configurations.
Cab to axle (CA)
- 12,000 lbs. (minimum) – single rear axle
- 21,000 lbs. (minimum) – single rear axle
- 33,000 lbs. (minimum) – single rear axle
- 250 HP (minimum)
- Automatic or manual
- Minimum 1,500,000 RBM (150,000 PSI material)
- 18 / 19 / 20 / 22 ft.
- 20 / 24 / 25 / 30 / 40 cubic yds.
- 45° +/- 1°
- 3/16 in. (1/4 in. optional)
- 8 in. main sill
- 4 in. joist with 12 in. spacing
- 1/8″ carbon steel with side ribs 24 in. spacing
- Mid-body turn signals (where applicable)
- Strobes in rear corner post
- 4 ft.
- 5 ft.
The KB-20 has the industry’s only FULL one cubic yard grapple.
Available with integrated side hopper
Side Arm Hopper
- Designed to lift and dump 500 lbs.
- Carriage constructed using a track and steel roller bearings
- Boom constructed of high strength steel tubing
- Hopper contains 1 cubic yard capacity
- Lift cylinder incorporates integral holding valves to prevent boom from falling in instance of hose rupture
- Dedicated hydraulic control valve
- Grease-able pivot points for longer life
- Hopper stored under body allowing body capacity to remain the same
- Can be used with a KBF-20H Series Loader and TKB-1824, TKB-1925 or TKB-2030
- General chassis CA = 108 in.
- Bucket stowed between chassis cab and loader or on rest behind loader
- Electric or pneumatic trailer brakes available
- Trailers available
- Operator station options:
- Rotating platform
- Rotating platform with cab
(climate control available)
- Mechanical joysticks or hydraulic pilot-operated joysticks available
Standard Clam-Shell Grapple
ST (Sort & Transfer) Grapple
Mega Tooth Grapple Blades
Available with a variety of grapple teeth options.
- Boom up sensor
- All hoses are enclosed within pedestal
- Pilot operated hydraulic joysticks
- H-style outrigger design
- Built-in holding valves for safety
- Smooth pads for minimal street damage
- Twin cylinders provide superior biting force (bucket)
- High strength tempered steel replaceable cutting edges (bucket)
- Anti-scalp design (bucket)
- 360 degree continuous rotation (bucket)
- Easy to use when handling heavy, bulky materials
- Complete discharge due to fully opening, swinging door(s)
- Bumper meets DOT standards
- Twin telescopic dump cylinders
- 45 degree body tilt for complete cleanout
- Integral holding valves in main and tip boom cylinders for increased safety
- Ductile iron gland/piston, chrome rods, replaceable bronze bushings
- 1 year hydraulic warranty
- 3 year structural warranty
- 3 year warranty on gearbox and slewing ring
- Greaseless mechanical levers (optional hydraulic joystick)
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- Side arm hopper
- Door style options: single, double, or scow
- Tarp options: spring assist with arm, spring assist armless, electric with arm
- Customer specific light location
- “Outrigger Up” safety feature
- Optional pneumatic air latch for rear door
- Body up alarm
- Nylon bearing outriggers
All design, specifications, and components are subject to change at the manufacturer’s sole discretion at any time without notice. Data published herein is for information purposes only and shall not be construed to warrant suitability of the unit for any particular purpose, as performance may vary with the conditions encountered. The only warranty is our standard written warranty for this product at the time of shipment.
Ready for your Pac-Mac?
Contact Pac-Mac to find your dealer.